Danske Bank execute domestic and international payments during holidays as follows:
- Intrabank payments are executed on all calendar days.
- Domestic payments will be accepted for execution and forwarded to the beneficiary’s bank on the same business day if the payment order reaches the bank before 16:30 on the business day.
- 24 June is a public holiday and no domestic payments are processed. Domestic payments are therefore forwarded to other Estonian banks on 25 June.
- International payments are executed on the business day that corresponds to the payment type.
- 24 June is a public holiday and no international payments will be executed.
- Payments that reach the bank on public holidays will be forwarded to the beneficiary’s bank on the business day that immediately follows the public holiday.