Useful to your business
- Less expenses for invoicing. You will not need to print and send paper invoices. E-invoice complies with all of the requirements of invoices in the Law of Value Added Tax and can therefore be used instead of paper invoices.
- Less time spent for managing emails. No need to manage customer e-mail contacts and emails in order to send them invoices in pdf format. Invoices are securely delivered on the customer's IBAN basis.
- Reliable receipt of funds. You will not have to worry that customer might forget to pay for the goods or services on time, provided, bank will initiate e-invoice related payments automatically.
- Convenient for your customers. By choosing to pay the e-invoices automatically, a customer will not have to worry about paying the e-invoices, and will always be able to manage the payments made in a safe Danske eBank environment.
- Safe for your customers. If the customer does not like to choose automatic payment service, he can conform e-invoice related payments manually using pre-filled payment order. Less risk to enter the incorrect amount or account number.
- Before you enter into an agreement for forwarding e-invoices, you have to decide whether you want to send e-invoices directly to the bank or use an operator. In the latter case you have to enter into the agreement with the operator.
- The bank forwards invoices that comply with the Estonian e-invoice standard to payers.
- You can forward e-invoices directly to the bank via the Danske LiveGate. Only e-invoices that are designed for Danske Bank customers can be forwarded to the bank. In Danske LiveGate you can receive information about new e-invoice applications and forward e-invoices to the bank in .xml format.
How to order?
- Contact your manager, send us an electronic query or call the 6 800 800.
- Make an agreement with Danske Bank for e-invoice sending and for using Danske LiveGate channel.
- Adapt your accounting systems to e-invoice delivery to customers. See here for the rules and technical specification established by the Estonian Banking Association: http://pangaliit.ee/et/arveldused/e-arve
- Inform your customers about the possibility to receive and pay e-invoices.
You might also like
E-invoice is an electronic document that is intended to send to your customers for the goods sold or services provided. E-invoice is forwarded via bank’s secure electronic channel and customers can store and manage them via Danske eBank.
Point-of-sales terminals allows customers using payment cards at your trade or service location.
To organize your finances in any of the banking channels You need to have a Current Account. A bank account can be opened in euros or a foreign currency.