In order to fully manage your risks you need to sign motor insurance and casco insurance agreements in addition to your lease agreement.
Motor third party liability insurance is mandatory insurance that compensates damages you have caused to third parties.
Casco insurance compensates damages not covered by mandatory insurance in case of an accident: traffic accidents, natural disasters, fires, vandalism, robbery, theft. You can add roadside assistance services to your casco insurance agreement to cover other unexpected situations: a broken tyre, problems starting the engine etc. There are various other supplementary insurance covers to choose from.
The leased vehicle must be insured at a bank-approved insurance provider, while taking into account the insurance criteria.
IIZI Kindlustusmaakler, our partner, provides you with insurance offers from the following insurance providers:
- If P&C Insurance
- BTA Insurance
- Seesam Insurance
- Salva Insurance
- Gjensidige Insurance
- ERGO Insurance SE
- Inges Insurance (only Motor third party liability insurance)
- AB “Lietuvos draudimas” Estonian branch (PZU)
- Compensa Vienna Insurance Group, UADB Estonian branch
If you get your insurance through IIZI Kindlustusmaakler we will also offer you the following additional benefits:
- You can make your monthly casco and mandatory motor insurance payments with your lease payments. No VAT added to your insurance payments.
- IIZI Kindlustusmaakler will let you conveniently renew your insurance policies during the leasing period.
- In case of a loss event you can get help from IIZI Kindlustusmaakler at 16660.