The bank provides e-invoice automatic payment service only for subsidiaries of Danske Bank Group Nordic customers and global corporates.
Easy to use
How to start using it?
In the case that you want to order a new e-invoice, you can submit your request:
- In Danske eBank: in the section “E-invoice”, select “E-invoice Application/Cancellation”.
- At the nearest Danske Bank branch.
- At the office of the seller or service provider for whose goods or services you are paying.
How to pay for an e-invoice?
One-time payment of an e-invoice
You can make a one-time payment of an e-invoice yourself each time you receive an invoice:
- Log in to Danske eBank.
- Choose the section “E-invoice”.
- Open a received e-invoice and pay for it.
You might also like
Payments that are made in euros within countries located in the European Union.
Foreign Payment Orders
Payments in foreign currency in favour of payee’s account whose account is abroad or whose account is opened in other banks registered in Lithuania.
Danske eBank is online solution, enabling to arrange your finances in a fast and convenient way. You can use e-banking services 24 hours a day – giving a quick overview of your finances and making it easy to use our services.