Creating your own standing order
Amount of payment
- Fixed amount.
- The entire balance in the account or the required percentage of the balance.
- The entire amount up to the minimum balance that must remain on your account after the transfer of funds to the beneficiary has been executed.
Frequency of payments
- You can indicate the months of the year – every month, every other month, every quarter or individual months.
- The day of the month – every day or individual days of the month.
- The weeks of the month – every week, every day of the week or individual days of the week.
Period of the agreement
- You can select a period from 1 month to 10 years for standing orders in EUR inside EEA and from 1 month up to 3 years for international standing orders.
- You can always cancel the agreement in case a need arises.
You might also like
Payments that are made in euros within countries located in the European Union.
E-invoice is an electronic document that a seller or service provider delivers to the customer via the bank for the provided utilities, internet, telecommunications and other services or products.
Danske eBank is online solution, enabling to arrange your finances in a fast and convenient way. You can use e-banking services 24 hours a day – giving a quick overview of your finances and making it easy to use our services.