|Danske eBank transaction rate|
|Currency||Currency code||Bank sells 1 EUR||Bank buys 1 EUR|
|European Central Bank rate|
More about currency exchange
General terms of currency exchange
The currency exchange transactions can be executed on business days from 8.00 to 17.00:
- online via Danske eBank or Danske mBank
- by visiting Danske Bank business centre
- by calling to Danske Telephone bank +372 6 800 800
- by calling markets dealers (service agreement needed)
Official currency exchange rates
Information about the precise official currency exchange rates offered by the Danske Bank at a certain point of time can be acquired
- by calling Danske information phone number +372 6 800 800
- in Danske eBank section “Daily service/Currency exchange/Official currency rates”
ECB rates – euro foreign exchange reference rates fixed on daily basis taking into consideration euro foreign exchange reference rates announced by the European Central Bank and published at approximately 5 p.m. (Estonian time) reflecting the foreign exchange market situation at the given day.
You might also like
Take a look at base interest rates and deposit interest rates approved by Central Banks.
Price list for private customers
Get acquainted with a price list of services to private customers.
Danske eBank is online solution, enabling to arrange your finances in a fast and convenient way. You can use e-banking services 24 hours a day – giving a quick overview of your finances and making it easy to use our services.